*Estimated Delivery dates on product pages are based on standard shipping transit times*
Economy Shipping: 10-20 Business days
Saver Shipping: 5-15 business days
Standard Shipping: 3-10 business days.
Expedited Shipping: 1-5 business days.
Please keep in mind that all shipping time frames are estimates and are not guaranteed. Expediting a shipment does not expedite processing time. It will only cut down the time in transit. When orders are fulfilled from different fulfillment centers, you may receive separate tracking numbers.
All shipping costs are nonrefundable.
Processing Times (Physical items)
Orders are generally processed within 7 business days.
On custom orders, please allow an additional 3 business days.
On bulk orders, please allow an additional 3 business days.
Payment hold/ unverified payments : at times, payment processors like PayPal may require additional time to review your payment. This review could take up to 7 days to complete. Should your payment require additional review, processing of your order may be delayed. Please contact us if you have any questions.
We have a 5-day return policy, which means you have 5 calendar days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
Revisions apply to website builds only. The allotted number of revisions is based on your selected package. We focus on providing the best services to our customers and want to make sure your needs are met. You will have your revised delivery in 48 hours.
Pre-built/ Mini: No revisions
Standard: 1 revision
Plus: 2 revisions
TURN AROUND TIME
Soeur Business Hub has 48–72-hour turnaround time for most design services, once we have all required information. These times do not include weekends and all major holidays. Depending on the kind of service the time required for revisions could be a minimum of 2 working days.
Note: Working days are specific to our business hours.
Information that we request is required to be submitted within 2 days from the date of the request. Extensions are only allowed upon written approval. If we do not receive the information requested within the allowed time, your order will be closed. We do not issue refunds if you fail to submit the required information.
Due to the nature of the products we offer, once the order is placed the sale is final. Cancellation requests (for services only) must be approved by management and must follow all cancellation guidelines. We do not accept cancellation requests for physical products. All digital content including, but not limited to, ebooks and e courses are non-refundable.
Soeur Business Hub offers a cancellation within the first 24 hours of placing the order so long as the work has not been started.
Cancellation Policy will be Void if;
• You have chosen a special or a custom package.
• The website has been designed, developed, and deployed live.
• The cancellation has been made due to reasons non-related to the project.
• Company’s policies, or policy, have been violated.
• The creative brief is lacking in required information.
• A complete design change has been demanded.
• The claim has crossed the given ‘request for cancellation” time span.
• The business is closing or changing name or business.
• Reasons such as ‘change of mind’, ‘disagreement with partner’ or other reasons that do not pertain to the service will not be subject to refund under any circumstances.
Once work has started
o The client may be entitled to claim 50% of the refund after discussion with their Project Manager.
o The refund approval will be at discretion of Soeur Business Hub's Management.
o Management's decision on the matter will be final.
• Cancellations of orders prior to project initiation due to reasons unrelated to the design service itself for any number of reasons will be subjected to a 33% cancellation administrative fee.
Note: Soeur Business Hub holds all rights to reject any project or cancel the contract whenever it deems necessary. After which, you will not have any rights to use the designs for any purpose; they will be the sole property of Soeur Business Hub. The company will be the rightful owner of the designs.
Services not related to design services are not eligible for refunds under any circumstances.To request a cancellation please call or email us.
CLAIM YOUR REFUND
To claim your refund, please follow the following steps
• Dial our Toll Free Number # +1-800-757-3520 and speak with a Project Manager to initiate a refund.
• Send us an Email to initiate a refund.
As soon as we receive your refund request, we will respond to it at our earliest, once the required analysis is completed, we will initiate the process according to our refund policy stated above.
To cancel a project prior to project initiation due to reason unrelated to the service itself the refund request must be made within 24 hours of order placement in order to receive a refund and must follow the cancellation guidelines.
After you have received your refund, you will not have any rights to any designs submitted by Soeur Business Hub. The information will be submitted to the Copyright Acquisition of the Government Copyright Agencies to maintain legality.
QUALITY ASSURANCE POLICY
Soeur Business Hub will do its best to meet your requirements and our designers do their best to fulfill your expectations. We believe in providing the best designs and each of our designs is well researched and well crafted.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
• Our revisions policy is to make sure that you are 100% satisfied.
• We aim at exceeding your expectations and strive to accomplish it.
• The complete order will be sent to the mentioned account on the date within the delivery window as well as a confirmation email will also be sent.
• The turnaround time will be according to the package, the minimum time required is 2 business days.
• Websites will only be made live once all dues have been cleared. Under no condition will a website be made live if there are any kind of dues outstanding.
• In case of an urgent or rush order, contact our customer support team.
CONTENT CREATION & POPULATION
Soeur Business Hub will not be responsible for creating or populating content (e.g. text/Images) into the website, outside of what is included in the package. In which case:
• Soeur Business Hub will populate the website with content created for the client
o The content/text for the website will be created specifically for the customer's website.
• Soeur Business Hub will populate the website with images.
o Soeur Business Hub will acquire stock imagery for client from stock photo websites.
o Soeur Business Hub will not be responsible in any way shape or form, for any similarities between images used on the site that may or may not resemble other websites.
• Soeur Business Hub will populate the website with products and product details.
o Product images and product details will be provided by the client.
N.D.A. & REPUTATION MANGEMENT POLICY
• Soeur Business Hub does not share the customer information with regarding their project or contact details with anyone. The client's personal and project information is kept confidential at all points.
• Once the project is completed successfully. Both parties Soeur Business Hub and The Client agree not to intentionally defame or otherwise disparage the other with respect to matters arising after project completion.
• Once the project is completed successfully. Each Party agrees to refrain from (and Soeur Business Hub shall take reasonable steps to cause its officers and directors to refrain from), either directly or indirectly, hereafter making any defamatory comments of any type or nature whatsoever to anyone about the Client (and in the case of the Company, its employees, officers, directors, agents, consultants, affiliates, investors or business partners).
Our Customer Support Team is present in the office Tuesday- Thursday 11 AM to 5 PM EST to answer all your concerns and queries over the phone or by email. All other queries after business hours need to be and will be picked up the next working day.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT POLICY
Soeur Business Hub is primarily a design service and design consultancy provider. We will design and develop the services that the client needs. On occasions our packages and services purchased will include technical aspects to help the client with their websites and emails. Soeur Business Hub will provide the client with the basic information regarding those services and the settings required to make those services works. Soeur Business Hub will not be responsible for providing detailed trainings or installations of said services on the Customer's end.
There is no Service Level Agreement (SLA) between client and Soeur Business Hub in terms of technical assistance or service outage.
Soeur Business Hub will not be held responsible in any way for customer's failure to execute, install or learn the usage of services on their end, as the responsibilities for those lie on the customer's end.
• Emails Sent back and forth through official emails that is "firstname.lastname@example.org" are to be only considered forms of valid communication.
• We are not responsible for any damages, issues or delays caused due to contacts made through means of communication not provided by us.
Earnings and income representations made by Soeur Co representatives, Business.SoeurCo.com/SoeurCo.square.site, and Soeur Co and their advertisers/sponsors (collectively, "Soeur Co") are aspirational statements only of your earnings potential. Actual results will vary. The results on this website and posted on any platform by us are OUR results. We can in NO way guarantee you will get similar results.